Biografija

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Biografija Empty Biografija on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:54 pm

:)...°MuSiC gIrL°...(:

:)...°MuSiC gIrL°...(:
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~
Biography

Vanessa Hudgens began her career in the world of musical theatre at the tender age of 8. Immediately realizing the incredible future that lay before her, she has tirelessly pursued her dream with much success. These early roles in such productions as “Evita,” “Carousel,” “The Wizard of Oz,” “The King & I,” “The Music Man,” “Cinderella” and “Damn Yankees” gave Vanessa the opportunity to showcase her impressive singing and acting skills.
Vanessa is currently filming “High School Musical 3: Senior Year”, which is set to be released in October. She recently wrapped filming “Will”, directed by Todd Graff, a film which centers around a High School misfit and a popular girl who form an unlikely bond through their love for music.
Vanessa is finishing her second album for Hollywood Records to be released this summer.

The recognition Vanessa received quickly brought her to the screen. She made her feature film debut in Catherine Hardwicke’s “Thirteen” starring Holly Hunter and Evan Rachel Wood. Soon thereafter, she co-starred in the action-adventure film “Thunderbirds” and was a recurring guest star on Disney Channel’s “The Suite Life of Zach & Cody.” Her other television credits include appearances on “Quintuplets,” “Brothers Garcia,” “Still Standing” and “Robbery Homicide Division.”
It was however Vanessa’s role in Disney Channel’s breakaway sensation “High School Musical” that has garnered her much praise and attention. In it she plays Gabrielle Montez, the sweet girl torn between her attraction to both basketball jock Troy Bolton and the school musical auditions. With critics and fans clamoring for more, Vanessa can currently be seen in the films highly successful follow up “High School Musical 2.”
Although acting has consumed much of her time, Vanessa still has been able to devote herself to singing and performing. Last year she released her debut solo album “V”—a captivating variety of rock, electronic and R&B styles—and toured with the Cheetah Girls.
Born December 14, 1988 in Salinas, California, Hudgens has lived all along the west coast from Oregon to Southern California. Her mother is Filipino, Chinese and Latina and her father is a mix of Irish and American Indian. Vanessa really enjoys spending time with family, going to the movies, dancing and singing. Hudgens lives in Los Angles with her parents, younger sister Stella and her pet dog.

http://www.super4um.1talk.net

2Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Wed May 13, 2009 11:26 am

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~
Vanessa Hudgens in "High School Music"
Vanessa Hudgens

Celebrity Babes Home / Entertainment Channel

Born in John Steinbeck’s hometown of Salinas, California in 1988, Vanessa Anne Hudgens rose to enormous heights of popularity among the tween crowd with her work on the Disney Channel. Her cute looks (she’s Eurasian) and bubbly onscreen energy – not to mention a talented singer and actor – ensured her a clear shot to lasting stardom and won her the affections of Zac Efron, the young California teen crooner.

The duo’s work on Disney’s “High School Musical” became a sensation; the soundtrack to the TV movie sold over four million copies, and Vanessa won the Teen Choice Award for Choice Chemistry with Efron. Its success opened a singing avenue for Vanessa, who recorded and released V in 2006, and snagged the spokesperson gig for Neutrogena in 2007. The 2007 sequel to “High School Musical” premiered on the Disney Channel in August to the largest audience for a basic cable show of all time. Things were going well. Too well. And to quote commentator Stu Nahan from “Rocky IV,” “What started off as a joke has turned out to be a disaster.”

Just a few weeks after the staggering “High School Musical 2” debut, nude camera phone pics of Vanessa intended solely for the eyes of beau Efron surfaced on the Web. Vanessa’s reps confirmed it was her; Hudgens herself issued an apology. A few weeks later, more pics of a posing Vanessa emerged. Disney execs scrambled with how to respond, and in this age of young celeb downfalls, Vanessa’s career seems in jeopardy. How she responds will measure and determine her character – perhaps even shape others. She’s a genuine talent, and if she wants to she can rise above the scandals; and in doing so become a model for her many devoted followers

3Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Wed May 13, 2009 11:28 am

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~
Date of Birth
14 December 1988, Salinas, California, USA

Birth Name
Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Nickname
Nessa
V
Van
Baby V
Vanney

Height
5' 2" (1.57 m)

Trade Mark
Long dark hair

Trivia
In both her first two films - Thirteen (2003) and Thunderbirds (2004) - she appeared alongside Brady Corbet.

Parents: Greg Hudgens and Gina Guangco.

Ethnicities: Filipina, Chinese,and Spanish (from her mother); Irish and American Indian (from her father).

Her musical theater roles include leads in: Evita, Carousel, The Wizard of Oz, The King & I, The Music Man, Cinderella, Damn Yankees, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and The Little Mermaid, among others.

She's a fan of the late Natalie Wood.

She can sing, act and dance.

She got her first gig when her friend couldn't go to an audition for a commercial and asked if Vanessa could go.

She is a fan of horror movies.

Older sister of Stella Hudgens

Is good friends with High School Musical (2006) (TV) co-stars Ashley Tisdale, Zac Efron, and Corbin Bleu, along with Alexa Nikolas("Zoey 101" (2005)), Kellan Rhude, Brenda Song("The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" (2005)), and Miley Cyrus ("Hannah Montana" (2006)).

She is best known for portraying the role of Gabriella Montez in High School Musical (2006) (TV) and its related sequels.

Favorite TV show: "Degrassi: The Next Generation" (2001).

Was named "The Heartbreaker" in Disney channel's first DC games in 2006.

Was chosen to be a member of the blue team in DC games held in the Summer of 2006.

Her favorite kind of jeans are Frankie B jeans.

Her favorite car is a Porsche Carerra GT.

Her two favorite singers are Alicia Keys_ and Céline Dion.

She sang "Angels" by Robbie Williams at her "High School Musical" audition.

She has been home-schooled since the seventh grade.

She has already graduated from high school.

At one point, she actually planned to audition for "American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002).

Her favorite subject in school is science.

Her song "Whatever Will Be" is really a song that reflects on her motto.

Her favorite kind of music is rock.

Both sets of her grandparents were musicians during the Big Band era.

Is best friends with Kayslee Collins.

Her favorite scene in High School Musical (2006) (TV) is the final one in which the cast sang and danced to "We're All In This Together".

She used to reside in the state of Oregon.

In June 2006, she signed a recording contract with Hollywood Records.

Her first solo album V debuted at #24 on the US Billboard album chart with 34,000 copies sold during its first week.

The first star from High School Musical (2006) (TV) to release a solo album in the wake of the success of High School Musical (2006) (TV). The name of her debut solo album is called "V" which stands for Vanessa, but also could stand for variety since it is a mix of pop, pop rock, dance electronic, and ballads. The album was released in the United States on September 26, 2006.

Enjoys singing just as much as dancing and acting.

Recorded her first solo album, V, in just under two months.

Trained in piano, dance, and voice (opera to be specific).

Her favorite song to perform in concert is "Let's Dance" because she and her backup dancers have so much fun dancing to that song.

Sings with Corbin Bleu on his debut solo album "Another Side" on the song "Still There for Me".

Her debut album has officially sold 500,000 copies. Therefore, it was certified gold for the first time in 2007.

The highest chart position of "Say OK" on the US Billboard chart is 61.

"Let Go" was supposed to be the second single from her debut album. However, it was switched to "Say OK" at the last minute.

Her first single, "Come Back to Me", samples from the song "Baby Come Back" by 1970s rock band Player.

The second single from V, her first solo album is called "Say OK". It was released on January 12, 2007 on US radio stations. There are two versions of the video for this song. The first one was from the High School Musical: The Concert Tour. The second version was filmed at a beach in Los Angeles, California and a bowling alley.

Her first official single from her debut album V is called "Come Back to Me". The song and the video both premiered on August 25, 2006 in the United States. The highest chart position it achieved on the US Billboard charts is 55.

In 2007, she became the spokesperson for Neutrogena products.

Desires to study business when she reaches college.

Met boyfriend Zac Efron on the set of High School Musical (2006) (TV).

Is the only person in High School Musical (2006) (TV) to have a solo song on the "High School Musical" soundtrack.

Her first job was acting in a local production of "The Wizard of Oz" where she played a munchkin and was paid $50.

Once attended the Orange County High School of the Arts.

She has a toy poodle named Shadow, three turtles, and some fish.

Took piano lessons when she was younger.

She was offered a role in the remake of the movie Prom Night (1980),that was offered to Fernanda Romero. as well; but turned it down to work on her music.

Her favorite dance number from High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV) is "Work This Out".

Ranked #12 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.

She is face for brand Ecko Boys & Girls in Brazil.

She also made the "Maxim's Sexiest of 2009" list.

She is ranked #10 in Cosmopolitan magazine's Best Dressed Celebs of 2008.

On December 12, 2008, Hudgens was ranked #20 in the list of Forbes "High Earners Under 30".

In January 2009, Teen Vogue magazine included Hudgens in the list of the January's Ten Best Dressed in the fifth position.

Personal Quotes
[on her nude picture scandal] I'm much better now. But truthfully I don't like talking about it. It was something that was meant to be private, and even though it isn't anymore, I'd still like to keep it as private as I can. It was very traumatic, and I am extremely upset it happened. I hope all my fans can learn from my mistake and make smart decisions. But I wouldn't have been able to get through it if it wasn't for my family, friends, and fans, who supported me all along the way.

Power to the Peaceful

Where Are They Now
(August 2006) Finished up her self-entitled album, "V", and preparing to go on tour with The Cheetah Girls from October - November.

(November 2006) On tour with The Cheetah Girls.

(December 2006) On tour with 'Drew Seeley', Ashley Tisdale, Monique Coleman, Corbin Bleu and 'Lucas Grabeel' 9qv) for "High School Musical: The Concert".

(February 2007) Starting rehearsals for High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV).

(March 2007) Filming High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV) in St. George, Utah.

(March 2008) Filming High School Musical 3: Senior Year (2008).

(April 2008) Filming High School Musical 3: Senior Year (2008) in Salt Lake City, Utah.

(February 2008) Filming Bandslam (2009) in Austin, Texas.

4Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Wed May 13, 2009 11:30 am

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~
Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born on December 14, 1988 in Salinas, California to to Greg (fire fighter) and Gina Hudgens. [Fast fact: she is half Caucasian (father) and half Filipino (mother)]. She has a younger sister named Stella. When she was still young, her family moved to San Diego, California.

She began her love of music and theater as a young child, in fact both sets of grandparents were musicians during the Big Band Era of the early part of the last century.

She began doing commercials and if other internet sources are correct - she received her first job when a friend could not go and she went in her place. She even began doing some modeling and even appeared on the cover of San Diego magazine.

She made her first television appearance in 2002 in an episode of the TV series Still Standing. This was followed up by another small TV appearance on an episode of Robbery Homicide Division later that year.

She was no stranger to acting and has had a number of theatrical roles including: The Wizard of Oz, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The King and I, Evita, Carousel, Dam Yankees and Cinderella.

Her first real role came only one year later, when in 2003 when she made her big screen debut in role of Noel in the movie Thirteen.

In 2004, she hit the big screen again as Tin-tin in the mildly successful sci-fi comedy/drama Thunderbirds.

She continued with her pursuit of an acting career and appeared in an episode of Quintuplets in 2005.

Her big break came in January 2006, when she appeared as Gabriella Montez in the Disney made for TV movie High School Musical opposite Zac Efron. The movie did very well in the ratings for its demographics, but to everyone's delight, the music from the soundtrack has made a big splash on the U.S. charts. In fact, the single "Breaking Free" - a duo she sings with Zac Efron has reached #4 on Billboard and made history when it dropped 82 places from #86 one week earlier - the largest single jump ever!

She continues to sing and act and has recently (2/06) appeared on an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Her debut album, V, was released in September 26, 2006 and had great success for her demographics.

High School Musical 2 was televised on Disney with even greater success than the first movie in Summer of 2007. The third movie is slated to be released on the big screen in 2008.

In September 2007, Vanessa found herself in the hot water with Disney when pictures of her naked surfaced on the Internet. These nude pictures sent shockwaves throughout Disney, who reprimanded her, but did not release her. The cast of HS Musical has supported her in her time of crisis, including her costar (and boyfreind?) Zac Efron.

She will be releasing her second album, Identified in 2008 (see multimedia page to listen to released tracks)

Hobbies and Interests: Singing, dancing, acting, shopping

5Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 am

.Unusual Me.

.Unusual Me.
~**Web Master**~
~**Web Master**~
Vanessa Anne Hudgens (born December 14, 1988) is an American
actress and singer. Hudgens began her performing career on stage in
theater plays before making her screen debut in the 2003 drama film Thirteen. She has since appeared in multiple shows but she is best known for her role as Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series.[2] She pursued a solo music career and released her debut album V on September 26, 2006. The album debuted at number twenty four in the U.S.[3] and was later certified Gold. Hudgens released her second album, Identified, on July 1, 2008 in the U.S. She has since acted in the 2009 film Bandslam in the role of Sa5m, which was released in theaters on August 14, 2009.
Early life and career

Hudgens was born in Salinas, California, and lived all over the West Coast – from Oregon to Southern California – with her parents, Gina (née Guangco) and Gregory Hudgens, and a younger sister, Stella Hudgens.[5][6] Hudgens and her family moved to Los Angeles after she won a role in a television commercial.[7] Hudgens's father is of Irish and Native American descent, and her mother, a native of Manila, is of Chinese-Spanish-Filipino descent.[8][6] Both sets of Hudgens' grandparents were musicians.[7]
Starting at the age of eight, Hudgens performed in musical theater as a singer, and appeared in local productions of Carousel, The Wizard of Oz, The King and I, The Music Man, and Cinderella, among others.[9] Hudgens was not able to finish her high school in Orange County High School of the Arts after being home schooled after her seventh year.[10] After home school, she went to England and studied drama and music at Kingsbrook Business and Enterprise College and graduated college.[11] She appears in Thirteen as Noel and in Thunderbirds. She guested in television shows such as Quintuplets, Still Standing, The Brothers García, Drake & Josh and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.

Career

Biografija 200px-Vanessa_in_MelbourneBiografija Magnify-clip

Hudgens at the Melbourne premiere of "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."

In early 2006, Hudgens's breakout role has been playing the fictional character Gabriella Montez in the Disney Channel movie series High School Musical. With this performance, Hudgens and co-star Zac Efron won the 2006 "Best Chemistry" award at the Teen Choice Awards for their roles. In the movie, she contributed five songs in the soundtrack. Hudgens established a music career under Hollywood Records, citing Celine Dion and Alicia Keys as her major musical influences.[12] On September 2006, the release of her debut album entitled V, charted on the Billboard 200 at number twenty-four on the chart, with 34,000 copies sold that week, with "Come Back to Me" the first single, and the follow-up was "Say OK". V was certified Gold on February 27, 2007[13] and Billboard readers chose it as the seventh best album of the year.[14] Hudgens was named Female Breakout Singer of the year at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards.[15] She is also ambassador to Neutrogena products.[16]
As promotion for the album, she was the opening act for The Cheetah Girls during their The Party's Just Begun Tour.[17] Later on, she participated in the nationwide High School Musical: The Concert tour in fall 2006, performing the songs from the soundtrack album as well as the three songs from her debut album.[18] She sang the duet "Still There For Me" with Corbin Bleu for his debut album. Hudgens also appeared on the High School Musical 2 soundtrack. In December 2007, she sang to the president, in the White House with other singers.[19]
Her sophomore album, Identified, was released on July 1, 2008, selling more than 22,000 copies during the first week, debuting at #23 on the Billboard 200. At the same time, she went on the Identified Summer Tour to promote her albums in the U.S. and Mexico.[20] She also performed at the 81st Academy Awards in a musical number with other young actors and singers.[21]
Hudgens reprised her role as Gabriella in 2008's High School Musical 3: Senior Year and appeared on the movie's soundtrack.
But, she remarked that she won't be doing any musicals after that, as
she stated that she wants to accomplish an acting career.[22] On January 11, 2008, it was announced that Hudgens would star in the comedy, Bandslam. Hudgens played 15-year-old Sa5m, an awkward outsider;[23] the film was theatrically released on August 14, 2009.[24] Although Bandslam was commercially unsuccessful, Hudgens' performance received multiple praises from critics.[25]
David Waddington noted that Hudgens "outshines the rest of the cast,
failing to fit in with the outcast narrative and making the inevitable
climactic ending all the more expected."[26] In the film, Philip French of The Guardian remarked that her acting was compared to Thandie Newton and Dorothy Parker.[27]
She will play Linda in the film adaptation of Beastly, which is scheduled for a 2010 release.[28] In landing the role of Linda, the film's director, Daniel Barnz remarked that she was fit for the role and the producers were glad that she got cast.[29] Hudgens' upcoming projects include roles in Sucker Punch, which will release in 2011; she plays the role of Blondie.[30]

6Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 am

.Unusual Me.

.Unusual Me.
~**Web Master**~
~**Web Master**~
Personal life and public image

In an October 2007 interview, Hudgens stated that she is dating her High School Musical series co-star Zac Efron and had been since the filming of High School Musical, and was spotted spending time together filming High School Musical 3: Senior Year at Utah, according to Hudgens' interview with Cosmogirl magazine.[31][32] Hudgens is a Catholic.[33]
Hudgens was included in Forbes richest list in early 2007, it was posted in Forbes website, that Hudgens was included in Young Hollywood's Top Earning-Stars.[34] On December 12, 2008, Hudgens was ranked #20 in the list of Forbes "High Earners Under 30".[35]
She was featured in mainstream lists and magazines which included ranking number 62 at FHM's Sexiest Women in the World of 2008 and number 42 in the 2009 list.[36][37] Hudgens is also featured in Maxim' lists.[38] She was included in People's annual "100 Most Beautiful People" 2008 and 2009 lists[39][40] and hailed as 20th of the 40 Most Beautiful Hollywood Women according to Premiere.com.[41]

Nude photos

On September 6, 2007, photos of Hudgens appeared online showing: two showing her posing in lingerie
and another showing her nude. A statement from her publicist claims
that the photo was taken privately and it was unfortunate that they
were released on the internet.[42] Hudgens later apologized, saying that she was "embarrassed over the situation" and regretted having "taken [those] photos."[43]
OK! magazine speculated that Hudgens would be dropped from High School Musical 3 due to the photos.[44]
The Walt Disney Company denied the reports, saying, "Vanessa has
apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment. We hope she's
learned a valuable lesson."[45][46][47]
In August 2009, a new set of pictures showing Hudgens topless emerged on the internet. These pictures are said[who?]
to have been taken before the first nude photo scandal. Hudgens's
representatives have yet to make an official statement. Lawyers have
requested the removal of the pictures from the internet.[48][49]

Contract lawsuit

Brian Schall sued Hudgens last 2007 for an alleged "breach of
contract"; according to the suit, Schall claims he advanced costs and
expenses on Hudgens’s behalf for her songwriting and recording career.[50]
In 2008, Hudgens was sued by Johnny Vieira, who claims he is owed a
share of the 19-year-old's advances, royalties and merchandising
revenue in exchange for his management services. Vieira accuses Hudgens
of abandoning her talent team as soon as she became a commercial name
in the High School Musical era.[51] In early May 2009, the case was settled.[52]
Filmography

Theatrical FilmsYearsTitleRoleNotesFilms made for televisionYearTitleRoleChannelTelevision guest appearancesYearTitleRoleEpisode(s)
2003ThirteenNoelFirst theatrical film
2004ThunderbirdsTintinSecond film to star with Brady Corbet
2008High School Musical 3: Senior YearGabriella MontezThird time to reprise her role as Gabriella Montez
2009BandslamSa5m
2010BeastlyLinda Taylorfilming
2011Sucker Punch!Blondiepre-production
2006High School MusicalGabriella MontezDisney Channel
2007High School Musical 2
2002Still StandingTiffany"Still Rocking" (Season 1, Episode 4)
Robbery Homicide DivisionNicole"Had" (Season 1, Episode 10)
2003The Brothers GarciaLindsay"New Tunes" (Season 4, Episode 37)
2005QuintupletsCarmen"The Coconut Kapow" (Season 1, Episode 22)
2006Drake and JoshRebecca"Little Sibling" (Season 3, Episode 13)
The Suite Life of Zack and CodyCorrie"Forever Plaid" (Season 2, Episode 6)
"Not So Suite 16" (Season 2, Episode 10)
"Neither a Borrower Nor a Speller Bee" (Season 2, Episode 12)
"Kept Man" (Season 2, Episode 14)

Discography

Main article: Vanessa Hudgens discography

Studio albums

Concert tours

Awards and nominations

YearAwardCategoryResult
2006Imagen Foundation Awards"Best Actress - Television"Nominated[53]
Teen Choice Awards"Choice TV Chemistry" (shared with Zac Efron)Won[54]
2007"Choice Music: Breakout Artist - Female"Won[55]
Young Artist AwardBest Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries, or Special (Comedy or Drama) - Leading Young ActressNominated[56]
2008Teen Choice Awards"Choice Hottie"Won
2009Kids Choice Awards"Favorite Female Movie Star"Won[57]
MTV Movie Awards"Breakthrough Female Performance"Nominated[58]
"Best Kiss" (shared with Zac Efron)Nominated
Teen Choice Awards"Choice Movie Actress: Music/Dance"Nominated
"Choice Movie: Liplock" (shared with Zac Efron)Nominated
"Choice Hottie"Nominated

7Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:40 am

.Unusual Me.

.Unusual Me.
~**Web Master**~
~**Web Master**~
References

1. ^ Vanessa Hudgens Myspace Oficial
  2. ^ Vanessa Hudgens Biography Allmusic
  3. ^ Hasty, Katie (October 4, 2006). "Ludacris Scores Third No. 1 With 'Release Therapy'". Billboard (Nielsen Business Media, Inc.). http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/search/google/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003219507. Retrieved 2008-07-24.
  4. ^ Borys Kit (The Hollywood Reporter) (January 11, 2008). "'Musical' star fills 'Will' bill". http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i4707d81dca25b84728d90e674475f1b0. Retrieved 2008-01-11.
  5. ^ "Vanessa Hudgens Biography" Yahoo! Accessed.06.12.09
  6. ^ a b Ruben V. Nepales (August 9, 2007). "Vanessa Hudgens: 'I love being a Filipina '". Philippine Daily Inquirer. http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view_article.php?article_id=81617. Retrieved 2007-09-18.
  7. ^ a b Vanessa Hudgens Biography KidzWorld.com
  8. ^ Lynn Barker (May 17, 2006). "Interview: Zac Efron, Vanessa Anne Hudgens: High School Musical". TeenHollywood. http://www.teenhollywood.com/d.asp?r=123403&c=1038&p=10. Retrieved 2007-01-06.
    "Vanessa: Gosh, I'm everything. Pretty much I'm Filipino and Caucasian
    but within that, I'm Spanish, Chinese, American Indian, Irish."
  9. ^ Vanessa Hudgens Biography. sing365.com. Accessed 2009-06-12.
  10. ^ Jocelyn Vena (October 22, 2008). "High School Musical' Was Vanessa Hudgens' Only High School Experience". MTV. http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1597627/20081021/story.jhtml.
  11. ^ Heather Phares. Vanessa Hudgens Biography AOL.com. Accessed 2009-06-12.
  12. ^ "Vanessa Hudgens Biography". Yuddy. http://www.yuddy.com/celebrity/vanessa-hudgens/bio. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
  13. ^ V RIAA Certification (February 27, 2007). Retrieved November 2, 2008.
  14. ^ "Billboard Best Album Readers' Choice". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/yearend/2007/readers/index.html. Retrieved 2008-07-24.
  15. ^ Cidoni, Michael (August 27, 2007). "'Pirates,' Sophia Bush Top Teen Awards". Associated Press. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/26/AR2007082601514.html. Retrieved 2008-04-09.
  16. ^ "Neutrogena Announces Fresh Faces Sweepstakes". United Business Media. http://sev.prnewswire.com/null/20090707/NY4258107072009-1.html. Retrieved 2009-07-08.
  17. ^ "Businesswire.com". Vanessa Hudgens will tour with the Cheetah Girls. http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20060728005138&newsLang=en. Retrieved July 28 2006.
  18. ^ Disney. "High School Musical The Concert". Disney. http://highschoolmusical.aeglive.com/tour.php. Retrieved 2008-07-20.
  19. ^ Katharine McPhee and Vanessa Hudgens InStyle. Accessed 2009-06-06.
  20. ^ "Vanessa Hudgens "Identified"". July 1, 2008. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/music/lat-vanessa_j9yqbmnc20080605122958,0,6545441.photo. Retrieved 2009-06-02.
  21. ^ "Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens to Perform Together at Oscars". February 18, 2009. http://www.usmagazine.com/news/zac-efron-vanessa-hudgens-to-perform-at-oscars. Retrieved 2009-02-20.

8Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:41 am

.Unusual Me.

.Unusual Me.
~**Web Master**~
~**Web Master**~

1. ^ Thompson, Bob (2009-08-12). "Vanessa Hudgens sings a new tune in Bandslam". http://www.canada.com/entertainment/movie-guide/story.html?id=1885157. Retrieved 2009-08-26.
  2. ^ Mark Olsen (May 3, 2009). "Graff's 'Bandslam' teens are wise beyond their years". LA Times. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/moviesneaks/la-ca-bandslam3-2009may03,0,4725559.story. Retrieved 2009-05-03.
  3. ^ "Musical star fills 'Will' bill". Hollywood Reporter. January 11, 2008. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i4707d81dca25b84728d90e674475f1b0. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
  4. ^ Pennacchio, George (2009-08-14). "Review: 'Bandslam' surprisingly fun". American Broadcasting Company. http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/hollywood_wrap&id=6966092. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
  5. ^ Weddintgon, David (2009-08-14). "FILM: Bandslam (PG)". North Wales Pioneer. http://www.northwalespioneer.co.uk/news/77238/film-bandslam-pg-.aspx. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
  6. ^ French, Philip (2009-08-16). "Bandslam". The Guardian. http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/aug/16/bandslam-review. Retrieved 2009-08-16.
  7. ^ Dave Mcnary (April 22, 2009). "Vanessa Hudgens to star in 'Beastly'". http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118002716.html?categoryid=2430&cs=1. Retrieved 2009-05-29.
  8. ^ Kelly, Brendan (2009-08-17). "Vanessa Hudgens graduates". The Montreal Gazette. http://www.montrealgazette.com/entertainment/movie-guide/Vanessa+Hudgens+graduates/1900327/story.html. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
  9. ^ "Vanessa Hudgens Tries to Break From Disney". May 15, 2009. http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/05/15/arts/AP-US-People-Hudgens.html?_r=1. Retrieved 2009-05-16.
  10. ^ Vanessa Hudgens Reveals Secret to a Great Relationship People Retrieved 2009-06-13.
  11. ^ Vanessa Hudgens Kisses and Tells! E! Retrieved 2009-06-13.
  12. ^ "Vanessa Hudgens: ’My young fans have put me off having kids!’". The Daily Mirror. 2009-08-02. http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/celebs-on-sunday/2009/08/02/vanessa-hudgens-my-young-fans-have-put-me-off-having-kids-115875-21553938/. Retrieved 2009-08-22.
  13. ^ "Young Hollywood's Top-Earning Stars". Forbes. February 26, 2007. http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/23/celebrities-hollywood-earnings-tech-ent_cz_0226youngstars.html. Retrieved 2009-06-13.
  14. ^ "High Earners Under 30". (December 12, 2008) Forbes. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
  15. ^ List of 2008's sexiest women in the world Retrieved July 11, 2008.
  16. ^ FHM Girls - The 100 Sexiest Women in the World
  17. ^ Young Hot Hollywood Retrieved May 11, 2009.
  18. ^ "World's Most Beautiful People". April 30, 2008. http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20193583_20196426_13,00.html. Retrieved 2009-06-02.
  19. ^ "Beauty at Every Age". May 11, 2009. http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20277182,00.html. Retrieved 2009-06-02.
  20. ^ "The 40 Most Beautiful Hollywood Women (Right Now)". July 11, 2009. http://www.premiere.com/Feature/The-40-Most-Beautiful-Hollywood-Women-Right-Now. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
  21. ^ Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photo: "It Is Unfortunate This Has Become Public". (September 6, 2007) USMagazine.com. Accessed 2008-09-09.
  22. ^ Vanessa Hudgens 'Embarrassed,' Apologizes for Nude Photo. (September 8, 2007) People.com. Accessed 2008-09-09.
  23. ^ "Curtains for Vanessa's High School Musical". OK!. October 17, 2007. http://www.ok-magazine.com/news/view/2031. Retrieved 2007-10-17.
  24. ^ "'Musical' actress apologizes". The Boston Globe. September 8, 2007. http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2007/09/08/musical_actress_apologizes.
  25. ^ "Disney backs star after her apology for nude photo". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/televisionNews/idUSN0746838620070908. Retrieved 2007-09-08.
  26. ^ "'Musical' star Hudgens not dumped by Disney". MSNBC. October 17, 2007. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21347677. Retrieved 2007-12-23.
  27. ^ Lara Martin (August 6, 2009). "'Hudgens 'facing second nude pic scandal'". Digital Spy. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a169701/hudgens-facing-second-nude-pic-scandal.html?imdb. Retrieved 2009-08-07.
  28. ^ Marc Malkin (August 5, 2009). "Hudgens: The Real Story on Latest Nude Pics". E!. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b137908_hudgens_real_story_on_latest_nude_pics.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_topstories. Retrieved 2009-08-07.
  29. ^ "Lawyer sues Vanessa Hudgens for $150,000". NBC. September 8, 2007. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20853530/.
  30. ^ Kat Angus (August 12, 2008). "Vanessa Hudgens Gets Sued... Again". http://www.dose.ca/story.html?id=3d340fa5-deeb-4cd7-8f25-09f61218707c. Retrieved 2009-08-07.
  31. ^ "Vanessa settles $5m lawsuit with Johnny". May 1, 2009. http://entertainment.oneindia.in/hollywood/top-stories/scoop/2009/vanessa-5m-lawsuit-040509.html. Retrieved 2009-08-07.
  32. ^ 21st Annual Imagen Awards Finalists (2006). Accessed 2008-09-24.
  33. ^ Stephen M. Silverman (August 21, 2006). Nick, Jessica Dodge Run-In at Teen Awards. People. Accessed 2008-09-23.
  34. ^ Jennifer McDonnell (July 31, 2007). 2007 Teen Choice Awards Winners. Montreal Gazette. Accessed 2008-09-23.
  35. ^ (March 10, 2007). 28th Annual Young Artist Awards - Nominations. Young Artist Foundation. Accessed 2009-06-13.
  36. ^ Michael Schneider (February 5, 2009). "Miley Cyrus dominates Kids' Choice". http://www.variety.com/awardcentral_article/VR1117999667.html?nav=news&categoryid=1983&cs=1. Retrieved 2009-05-30.
  37. ^ "Twilight, Slumdog hog MTV movie awards". May 5, 2009. http://www.india.com/entertainment/movies/twilight_slumdog_hog_mtv_movie_awards_4499. Retrieved 2009-05-30.

External links

9Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:41 am

.Unusual Me.

.Unusual Me.
~**Web Master**~
~**Web Master**~
Awards and achievements
Preceded by
Rihanna
Teen Choice Award: Choice Music Breakout Artist, Female
2007 for V
Succeeded by
Taylor Swift
Preceded by
Jessica Alba
Teen Choice Award: Choice Female Hottie
Succeeded by
Incumbent
Preceded by
Jessica Alba
Favorite Female Movie Star
2009 for High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Succeeded by
Incumbent

[hide]vdeVanessa Hudgens

10Biografija Empty Re: Biografija on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:45 am

TiNa CyRuS

TiNa CyRuS
*Raspitujes se o Nessi i Ash*
*Raspitujes se o Nessi i Ash*
Vanessa Anne Hudgens[2] (born December 14, 1988)[3] is an American actress and singer. After working in local theater plays and television commercials in her childhood, Hudgens made her screen debut in the 2003 drama film Thirteen as Noel. She next starred in the 2004 science-fiction-adventure film Thunderbirds. Hudgens' most prominent role was as Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical series.[4] She earned critical acclaim for her role in the 2009 film Bandslam.[5]

Hudgens' debut album V was released on September 26, 2006. The album entered the Billboard 200 at number twenty four,[6] and was later certified Gold. Hudgens released her second album, Identified, on July 1, 2008 in the U.S.

Early life and career

Hudgens was born in Salinas, California, and lived all over the West Coast – from Oregon to Southern California – with her parents, Gina (née Guangco), who held a succession of office jobs, and Gregory Hudgens, a firefighter, and younger sister Stella Hudgens who is also an actress.[2][3] Hudgens and her family moved to Los Angeles after she won a role in a television commercial.[7] Hudgens is of mixed cultural background,[8] as her father is of Irish and Native American descent, and her mother, a native of Manila, is of Chinese-Filipino-Spanish descent.[3][9] Both sets of Hudgens' grandparents were musicians.[7]

Starting at the age of eight, Hudgens performed in musical theater as a singer, and appeared in local productions of Carousel, The Wizard of Oz, The King and I, The Music Man, and Cinderella, among others.[10] Two years after her career in stage plays and musicals, she started auditioning for commercials and TV shows.[11] Her acting career started at the age of 15, and she was not able to finish her high school in Orange County High School of the Arts after being home schooled by tutors.

2003-2007
Hudgens with Drew Seeley at the High School Musical: The Concert tour.

In 2003, Hudgens played a minor role in the independent drama film Thirteen, where she plays Noel, a friend of Tracy (Evan Rachel Wood's character). The film received general favorable reviews, critically successful, and surpassed its $4 million budget. She landed a role, eventually, in the 2004 science fiction-adventure film Thunderbirds as Tintin. Unfortunately, the film was commercially and critically unsuccessful, and received heavy criticism through the Internet prior to its release. In late 2005, she landed the role of shy and meek Gabriella Montez in High School Musical, opposite to Zac Efron.[14]

Before she played her breakout role as Gabriella Montez in High School Musical, Hudgens has already appeared in television shows such as Quintuplets, Still Standing, The Brothers García, Drake & Josh and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Her performance in High School Musical received numerous nominations and awards.[15][16] With the success of the film, the BBC noted that Hudgens will be a "household name" in the US.[17]

Hudgens received a recording contract with Hollywood Records.[18] On September 2006, the release of her debut album entitled V, charted on the Billboard 200 at number twenty-four on the chart[6] and was certified Gold on February 27, 2007.[19] Her first single, "Come Back to Me" became her highest-charting single and her second single was "Say OK". Billboard readers chose "V" as the seventh best album of the year.[20] Hudgens was named Female Breakout Singer of the year at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards.[21]

Hudgens also participated in the nationwide High School Musical: The Concert tour in fall 2006, performing the songs from the soundtrack album as well as the three songs from her debut album.[22] She sang the duet "Still There For Me" with Corbin Bleu for his debut album. In 2007, Hudgens reprised her role as Gabriella Montez in the sequel of High School Musical, High School Musical 2.[23] Virginia Heffernan of TV Review described Hudgens in her performance in the movie as "matte" as she "glows like a proper ingénue".[24] In December 2007, she sang to George Bush, who was then the president of the U.S., and his family, at The National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. with other singers at a Christmas event.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum