Vanessa & Ashley
Registrujte se na najbolji Srpski forum o Vanessi i Ashley! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vanessa & Ashley
Registrujte se na najbolji Srpski forum o Vanessi i Ashley! Smile
Vanessa & Ashley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the road with Ashley!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On the road with Ashley! Empty On the road with Ashley! Wed May 27, 2009 1:36 pm

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~

Ashley's been on the road for her radio promo tour and documenting the whole thing! Check out her latest video blog documenting part one of her trip to 93.3 in Tampa. You'll even get to hear a new clip of "What If" from her new album "Guilty Pleasure!"

Ashley je bila na putu na svojoj promoturnei i tamo je dokumentirala celu stvar! Pogledajte nove video blogove i prvi deo njenog puta na radiju 93.3 u Tempi. Cak mozete cuti novi klip "Sta ako" sa njenom novoh albuma "Gresno zadovoljstvo!"

PART 1:

2On the road with Ashley! Empty Re: On the road with Ashley! Wed May 27, 2009 1:38 pm

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~

Florida
Part 2:

3On the road with Ashley! Empty Re: On the road with Ashley! Wed May 27, 2009 1:39 pm

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~

Part 3:

4On the road with Ashley! Empty Re: On the road with Ashley! Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 am

JoJo ~ KeAp It ReAl

JoJo ~ KeAp It ReAl
~AshLeY AdMiN~
~AshLeY AdMiN~

Joj, na ovom prvom snimku je najzesci ovaj ruzicasti LOL!!! na ovom drugom snimku su skroz ludi, a treci je najzesci, kad je nosi ovaj lik i kad zove mamu da joj kaze da je njena pesma na radiju, kako je srecna i uzbudjena bila kad je cula svoju pesmu na radiju, ko bi rekao... Extra e bas su simpaticni snimci, i smesni...

http://mileycyrus-4ever.forumotion.com/forum.htm

5On the road with Ashley! Empty Re: On the road with Ashley! Fri May 29, 2009 5:16 am

ToKiDoKi♥Xeny♥

ToKiDoKi♥Xeny♥
**Ides na turneju sa njima!**
**Ides na turneju sa njima!**

slazjem se sa JoJo.....

6On the road with Ashley! Empty Re: On the road with Ashley! Fri May 29, 2009 5:29 am

●¢αѕι υη αηgєℓ●

●¢αѕι υη αηgєℓ●
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~

Extra e bas su simpaticni snimci, i smesni...

http://www.mileycyrus.forumb.biz

7On the road with Ashley! Empty Re: On the road with Ashley! Fri May 29, 2009 7:13 am

**[Z~e~Lj~a~N~a]**

**[Z~e~Lj~a~N~a]**
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~

@xeni.....ashley 4ever wrote:slazjem se sa JoJo.....

8On the road with Ashley! Empty Re: On the road with Ashley! Fri May 29, 2009 7:36 am

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*

*~*M*i*Lj*A*n*A*~*
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~

extra je,pogotovo kako se Ash raduje sto joj je pesma na radiju i zove mamu... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum