Vanessa & Ashley
Registrujte se na najbolji Srpski forum o Vanessi i Ashley! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vanessa & Ashley
Registrujte se na najbolji Srpski forum o Vanessi i Ashley! Smile
Vanessa & Ashley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!! Empty zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!! Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:33 am

mawena wanessa '96

mawena wanessa '96
*Raspitujes se o Nessi i Ash*
*Raspitujes se o Nessi i Ash*

Zachary „Zac“ David Alexander Efron (* 18. Oktober 1987 u San Luis Obispo, Kalifornija) je američki pevač i glumac.
Zac Efron je dete američke porodice iz srednje klase, odrastao je u San Luis Obispo a kasnije je odselio u Arroyo Grande. Poslovi njegovih roditelja Davida Efrona i Starle Baskett su inžinjer i sekretarica. Ima mlađeg brata Dylana. Njegov mužički talenat je otkriven sa jedanaest godina i treniran je tako da uskoro nastupa na predstavi Petar Pan i uspijeva doći u Musical Gypsy 1999. učestvovao je na u 90 predstava. Nakon toga postaje član improvizaciskog teatra koji je za vrijeme njegovog članstva osvojio svetsko prvenstvo. Nakon godinu dana traganja za novim ulogama imao je u dobi od 15 godina nekoliko nastupa u američkim serijama Firefly i Emergency Room. U seriji Summerland Beach je u početko bio dobio samo sporednu ulogu ali radi velike popularnosti među poblikom u drugoj sezoni 2005 dobiva jednu od glavnih uloga. Nakon dve sezone serija se prestala emitirati.Zac Efron je od jedanaeste godine imao časove klavira, pored toge svira i klarinet i gitaru.

Njegov plan da studira na University of Southern California je propao jer njegova filmska karijere to nije dozvoljavala, studij je morao prekinuti do daljnjeg.

Efron živi u dvosobnom stanu u San Fernando Valley u Hollywood. On je od 2007. zajedno sa svojom golegicom Vanessa Anne Hudgens, sa kojom i nastupa zajedno od Januara 2008.

2zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!! Empty Re: zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!! Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:20 pm

●¢αѕι υη αηgєℓ●

●¢αѕι υη αηgєℓ●
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~

Biography for
Zac Efron More at IMDbPro »

advertisement

Date of Birth

18 October 1987, San Luis Obispo, California, USA

Birth Name

Zachary David Alexander Efron

Nickname

Zacquisha
Hollywood
Zefron

Height

5' 9" (1.75 m)

Mini Biography

Born in San Luis Obispo, California, and raised nearby in Arroyo Grande, Zac Efron took his first step toward acting at the age of 11 when his parents took note of his singing ability. Singing lessons soon led to an appearance in the production of "Gypsy" that ran 90 performances and he was hooked. After appearing on-stage in "Peter Pan," "Auntie Mame", "Little Shop of Horrors" and "The Music Man", guest parts quickly followed on television series, including "Firefly" (2002), "ER" (1994), and "The Guardian" (2001). After guest-starring in several episodes of "Summerland" (2004), he joined the regular cast as girl-crazy Cameron Bale. Efron also starred in several pilots such as The Big Wide World of Carl Laemke (2003) (TV) and Triple Play (2004) (TV). He also recently starred as an autistic child in the television movie Miracle Run (2004) (TV), alongside Mary-Louise Parker and Aidan Quinn.

Efron graduated Arroyo Grande High School in June 2006. Efron's favorite sports include golf, skiing, rock climbing, and snowboarding. He recently added surfing after spending days on the beach for "Summerland." He plays the piano at home, and is currently teaching himself to play the guitar. He's also currently fixing up two cars in his spare time, a Delorean and '65 Mustang convertible, both treasured hand-me-downs from his even-more-treasured grandfather. Efron lives at home with his parents and his younger brother Dylan. They have a highly affectionate Australian Shepherd, Puppy, and a very independent Siamese cat named Simon.IMDb Mini Biography By: JBPR

Trivia

Parents: David and Starla Siblings: Dylan Pets: Two Australian Shepherds, Dreamer and Puppy, and Siamese cat, Simon
On the Billboard Hot 100 chart of 2006-02-11, Zac had five simultaneous song credits. The songs were "Get'cha Head in the Game" (solo), 3 duets with Vanessa Hudgens ("Breaking Free," "Start of Something New," and "What I've Been Looking For") and "We're All in this Together" credited to the High School Musical (2006) (TV) cast. All tracks were from the soundtrack of "High School Musical".
The Zac Efron-Vanessa Hudgens duet "Breaking Free" (from High School Musical (2006) (TV)) made the fastest climb in the history of the Billboard Hot 100, leaping from 86 to 4 in one week (2006-02-11).
With the popularity of High School Musical (2006) (TV), he had to change his phone number after getting numerous calls from fans.
Zac's most prized possession is his autographed baseball collection.
Is a huge San Francisco Giants fan.
Met his current girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens, during castings for High School Musical (2006) (TV). They were paired together near the end of casting to see how well they worked together.
Favorite Cartoon Show: Rocko's Modern Life.
He donated many items to Rocky Stone to be given to less fortunate kids as part of the Toy Mountain Campaign.
Attended the World Cup in Germany with Corbin Bleu.
The first concert he ever went to was a Wallflowers concert.
Has one sibling, younger brother, Dylan.
Simon Cowell offered him a record deal but he turned it down saying, "...acting is my main priority".
Named #93 on Empire Magazine's 100 Sexiest Movie Stars. (2007).
Had his appendix removed and is recuperating [January 15, 2008].
His favorite movie is The Goonies (1985).
Ranked #24 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "Future Stars of Tomorrow".
Was ranked #26 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actors list. (2008).
Was ranked #2 on TV Guide Top 10 Teen Star Countdown (2008).
Was ranked #15 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25'(2008).
Personal Quotes

The songwriters decided to give Link a cool, upbeat, Elvis-style number, and it's the perfect time for it in the movie. 'Ladies Choice' establishes the connection between Tracy and Link. And it's the kind of number you need in a sixties musical: the rock 'n' roll band at the record hop, with bright colors and backup dancers.
If I had to hear the High School Musical (2006) (TV) songs anymore, I would have jumped off of something really tall. [On why he chose not to do the High School Musical Tour.]
Where Are They Now

(2007) Filmed High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV).
(January 2008) currently filming Seventeen
(May 2008) Filming High School Musical 3: Senior Year in Salt Lake City, Utah.

http://www.mileycyrus.forumb.biz

3zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!! Empty Re: zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!! Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:13 pm

๑۩۞۩๑AsH[$]TiSdAle๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑AsH[$]TiSdAle๑۩۞۩๑
**Ides na turneju sa njima!**
**Ides na turneju sa njima!**

Zachary David Alexander "Zac" Efron (born October 18, 1987) is an American actor and singer. He began acting in the early 2000s, and became known to young audiences after his roles in the Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical, the WB series Summerland, and the film version of the Broadway musical Hairspray.[1][2] Speaking to Newsweek in June 2006, director Adam Shankman described Efron as "arguably the biggest teen star in America right now."[3] In 2007, right before the release of High School Musical 2, Rolling Stone declared him the "poster boy for tweenyboppers" and featured him in their late August issue.

4zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!! Empty Re: zAc EfRONoWa biografija. . . !!! Mon May 18, 2009 5:12 am

♥A♥ N♥DJ♥A♥

♥A♥ N♥DJ♥A♥
~*VIP clan*~
~*VIP clan*~

Zac Efron biography he was born in San Luis Obispo, California and raised in nearby Arroyo Grande where he graduated from Arroyo Grande High School in June 2006. Zac Efron is a huge San Francisco Giants fan and his most prized possession is his autographed baseball collection.

Birth Name: Zachary David Alexander Efron
Height: 5' 9" (1.75 m)
Date of Birth: 18 October 1987
Place of Birth: San Luis Obispo, California, USA
Starsign: Libra
Girlfriend: Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Mother: Starla Baskett
Father: David Efron
Brother: Dylan Efron
High School: Arroyo Grande
Instruments: Piano and guitar
Hobbies: Golf, skiing, rock climbing, and snowboarding